Love Bug Pink Zip Romper
Created in collaboration with the wonderful NOT SO MUMSY, our love bug zip rompers feature our signature heart on the back, our easy 2-way zip, and an embroidered 'love bug' on the front. All made with the softest organic cotton.
- 100% organic cotton
- Features an embroidered "love bug" on the front
- Features an adorable heart on the back
- A convenient, quality ykk-brand two-way zip for easy changing
- All hems and bindings are double stitched for durability
- Flat stitched side seams ensures there's no irritating inner seams
- Non-toxic, screen printed labels
- Fold-over foot cuffs to convert to footsies
- Extra length in the wrist and ankle cuffs so they can be rolled up or down for the perfect fit
- Raglan design makes guiding little arms through arm-holes easier
- Dyed with GOTS approved water based dyes
I absolutely adore Sapling's organic baby products. They not only wash and wear so well but they look beautiful everytime my granddaughters & grandsons wear them. I've been buying sapling for a few years now and will continue to buy them until the grandkids get too old! Would love to see more and more products introduced but I probably wouldn't have any money left to spend on food!!! Well done for having such amazing baby clothing.
Gorgeous products, well made and so soft.
Wonderful experience as always with Sapling. The quality and attention to detail is second to none. This is our 3rd purchase of the LoveBug sleeper.
This sleeper is adorable - love the heart on the bum! It is very high quality and the fabric is so soft. Will definitely order more rompers in the future.
I just ordered this for my baby girl. I was tired of the thin, cheap material from other stores and was looking for some good quality one pieces. I was a bit hesitant because of the price as I wasn’t sure how the quality would be. I am super impressed with the product! The material is SO soft and nice and cozy. My 7 month old fits in the 6-12 months and there’s still lots of room to grow so we will likely be able to use this for a few months. I just rolled the sleeves for now. I will definitely be purchasing more. You definitely get what you pay for.